Established in 1926
We are a family business based in Llandrindod Wells with a depot in Llandybie. We were established in 1926 and therefore have just entered our 93rd year. The original founder was Albert Edward Gough and in 1966 it was taken over by the second generation Derek and Stuart Gough. During this time the business diversified and increased the fleet to eleven lorries. The business is now in the hands of the third generation, Simon and Michael Gough who took over in 1995 and have increased the fleet to 34. As the company has grown the brothers have become office based and have recently increased their administrative staff to keep up with the expansion. This expansion includes one full time and two part time members of the fourth generation.
Albert Edward Gough